Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 8, 2018

5 World Class players who regret not joining Real Madrid

  sportsbeez       Thursday, March 8, 2018
The game for Real is a matter of pride. Regardless of which player you are, interest in Los Blancos will cause your interest.Several superstars used this opportunity to serve the Spanish giants. However, many legendary sources have shown that they regret that they did not jump very soon.


1.Neymar

Of all the players on this list, Neim has two reasons why this is strange. One of them publicly disclosed his regrets, and both have already withdrawn from the competition.The rare regret of Neimar is news of the report. This may or may not be true. They say that the Brazilian is not satisfied with the decision to join Barcelona, because in his childhood he joined his beloved club Real.

He still has the opportunity to play for Los Blancos and reports that he will really move to Bernabeu as soon as possible.

2.Steven Gerrard

Like Totti, Gerrard rejected several invitations to stay in his children's club. The Englishman applied for a translation and asked him to transfer to Chelsea sometime during his career, but it was all forgotten and forgiven by the fans of Liverpool.The midfielder once had the opportunity to go to Real Madrid. He chose to stay in Anfield, but now claims that he has some regrets, did not push himself and tried to be in La Liga.

“It is very flattering to be linked to a huge club like Real Madrid. I’ve had a couple of options throughout my career to go to Real Madrid but I resisted temptation, because of the big connection I have to my hometown club. It may be something I regret down the line, for not challenging myself and having a change of scenery in a different country, but I would have had an even bigger regret if I’d left the club I love. I’m a big fan of Real Madrid. They are a special club.” said the Englishman.

3.Pavel Nedved

Pavel Nedved is one of the most underrated players in the history of football. Not many people talk about how Juventus players hurt right back and free the past. At later stages of his career, he told Sky Sports that the Czech legend said that he regretted that he would not contact Zidane at Bernabeu.

"I have a contract with Juventus until 2006 and I want to end my career at that time," he explained. I would like to stay at Juventus until the end, but the club can decide something else. At Real? It is out of the question. It is too late. It's a shame as I would so much love to play with Zidane." said Nedved.

4.Andrea Pirlo

Pirlo played for Inter Milan, AC Milan and Juventus. The Italian legend easily ends in "Real", but his love for "Milan" leaves him in San Siro. However, Rossoneri asked him to leave after the contract. He joined Juventus and won the Serie B championship with 4 games before joining the New York League.
In an interview with Marca Plus, Pirlo revealed: “In 2010, I could have became a Real Madrid player. There was Capello as manager and many players contacted me to try and convince me to go there. But I was under contract at Milan and there was nothing that could have been done to leave. They were 10 years at Milan in which I won everything that could be won and I am happy to have played for three of Italy’s biggest clubs. I am disappointed to not have played for great club like Real Madrid.”

5.Francesco Totti

Totti spent his entire career in Rome and therefore loved everyone. The Italian legend has the opportunity to join Barcelona or "Real", but he turned them both into his favorite club.
Speaking to Sky Sport Italia back in 2012, Totti said, “I never thought about money, otherwise I would have left aged 26 when Real Madrid and Barcelona wanted me.”

However, after a game at the Bernabeu, he revealed that he regrets not joining Los Blancos. “The Santiago Bernabeu is an amazing stadium. Real Madrid are my only regret. It was very emotional to get such a warm welcome. This is a great memory for me.” Totti told Mediaset.

logoblog

Thanks for reading 5 World Class players who regret not joining Real Madrid

Previous
« Prev Post

1 comment:

  1. Moonlight (Netflix, June 1): Yeezy Discount The almost not Oscar winner hits Netflix this month and anyone Coach Outlet Store who hasn seen this transformative film should remedy that immediately. Set in Miami, it follows a young boy from a poor background across three stages in his life as a kid, a teen and a Ray Ban Outlet young man Coach Outlet discovering his sexuality. It an emotional tour de force..

    These strict selection criteria were tested against human genes in which at least one active siRNA was designed from 95.7% Ray Ban Glasses of total Yeezy Boost 350 genes. In addition, when tested against an experimental dataset, MysiRNA Designer was found capable of rejecting 98% of the false positive siRNAs, showing superiority over three state of the art siRNA design programs. MysiRNA is a freely accessible (Microsoft Windows based) desktop application Coach Handbags Clearance that can be used to design siRNA New Jordan Shoes 2020 with a high accuracy and specificity.

    ReplyDelete